Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 22 May 2007

Tyme goes by very fast...
Too many things,too little time...
First Exam...
then got sick...
then mother's day....
and now got the f**king results...
and I did it very badly this time...
really bad...
well...atleast I appreciate it coz it's my fault though...
I could say tat I don't study very hard...
not in the mood....at those tymes...
but now I am...
I want to improve myself...
I would not waste my tyme anymore on stupid things...
hmm...still missing someone though...
who?my late grandmother?!
maybe....maybe not...*winx*

Labels:


MiRoze exited at 12:33 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah