Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 21 June 2007

It's been so long I have not update my blog
It's bcos of my laziness...
Many days have passed
And many things had happened...
But I am so not in the mood of writing a blog...
So I never wrote any events I had during this holidays...
Well...
Icould list some of them like....
Me,nina,cik didi & Ashraf went to genting highlands...
We rode soo many rides...
thrill rides...
I had interfere my fearness with roller coaster....
We also got to catch a movie...
We watch FANTASTIC FOUR...
It was really fun...
Actually the seats are more fun than watching the movie...
We occupied the Osim seats....
Isn't it cool?!
Never had in SINGAPORE before...
So tats why it's an enjoying things...
According to my laziness...
I should probably end it here...

MiRoze exited at 5:56 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah