Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Wednesday, 11 July 2007

Haiz...
It's been a long time I never write my blog...
too busy with school works and evrything...
Hmm...
I just sat for my malay oral for my O level...
"Luckily" I got my most "Favourite" topic
for conversation...SUKARELAWAN!!!
when I was infront of the examiner...
I was like "great!!!how did they knoe my weakness?!"
I HATE tat topic the most!!!
Oh why must life be unfair!!!
Today in school...
My lovely class S4G
was being called to stay for a while during the assemble...
Like I always said tat my class is ssoo popular in school...
haha...we are so good in breaking the rules...
well...we nvr care about those rules...
we enjoy our life...so forget about the stupid rules...
some of my classmate was being caught by a teacher
when they went to Arnold yesterday...
After the assembly...
we got 1..umm..2
no...about 3 teacher who lecture us...
well...for me,they are just wasting of their time...
cos we nvr care wat they said...
me,at the back was doodling and laughing
and enjoy with my fren...
we feel like saying "go away-lah"to tat tch...
Bottomline:Watever it is...we will be
doing it AGAIN!!!!Hahaha!!!
CCA:Futsal...
Gonna have tournament at the end of August...
We got one more practise and tat's it...
the tournament!!!
I was so frustated bcoz my members are so
suck or should I say,not a good player...
we need so much to practise not ONE practise...
If this is really going to happen...
then u knoe wat's going to happen rite?!
I don't want to talk further about it...

MiRoze exited at 5:52 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah