i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Friday, 20 July 2007 Hmm... Today just got PRELIM TIMETABLE EXAMINATION It will be starting from 13th August to 30th August... Haizzz.... Not ready for exams!!! Need to improve all my marks... They suck during mid-year's examination... Ok...stop talking about exams... I want to talk about school... Today got lots of fun... laugh n laugh n laugh ALOT!!! Me n my tablemate:Aisha n Amirah... We made lots of noise... everyone seems to be quiet... but we're the only ppl who had made so much noise... I felt so happy today...different from other days... some of my frens were annoyed by us... we nvr care...we did everything we wanted to do... Aisha likes to sing...I called her free radio... Amirah likes to create lame jokes... and me like to ask lame question... It's fun fun fun!!!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |