Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 25 August 2007

Don't know why I'm blogging
when I'm suppose to study for Syahadah(Ukhrawi's prelim exam)...
Anw...went to Arab street with my mom yesterday.
Kinda hating it yet liking it cos I was bored tat time...
Suppose to have Futsal comp but I'm not included
cos I'm having examinations....
Quite unfair cos we've been practising together...
Other than tat nothing much...
nothing interesting except for school rules
where everyday it changes...
One of them:
"NO ERASERS ALLOWED TO USE DURING EXAMINATION"
they are nonsense rules...tats why I felt tat
school = prison.
The reason they didn't allow erasers cos it makes the desk and class dirty...
WATEVA!!!!!
Tats all I could say....

MiRoze exited at 3:11 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah