Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 26 October 2007

This will be a not so-long post.
I'm so f**ked up by O level...
They r soo f**king hard...
well,
As for Geog,
It wasn't hard at all...
But they have soo many qn. and want us to finished it up in 2H 15min?!
We have to choose 4 qn.
But 1 qn have like 1(ai) (ii) (iii) b(i) b(ii) c...etc.[Please note tat tis is only A question and not all]
And those qn have freaking BIG marks
and u think they expect us to write short and sweet answers?!
Of course not...
Oh why must life be so complicated?!
BAH!BAH!BAH!

Labels:


MiRoze exited at 1:44 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah