Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 6 November 2007

Only TWO more papers
And I’m done with Ordinary Level…

Me & my frens went for hari raya
At my frens houses…
Well,for two whole day…
It’s very tiring but it’s worth it…
Coz we received money!!!
Yes!I’m talking about money…
Tat is wat I like when hari raya comes…
Unfortunately most of my classmates never followed
This year wasn’t tat lively as past few years…
*Rajin la korg dok umah blaja =p*

Here are some random pix…
















Well,the New Album of A7X is out...
I want to buy it but not yet...
Somehow I'm addicted listening to their new tracks...
A7X rox my world!!!
BAH!!!

MiRoze exited at 1:14 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah