i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Friday, 7 December 2007 Wat an ugly shit lyfe I have... I kinda hate this holiday... but I'm not ready to face with all the school things... Come to think of school... I am soon going to be a Pre-U student... wow... I grow faster than I thought... Hmm...when I was younger... I thought of being a Pre-U student is like an "old" peeps in the school... well,it's kinda true cos the Pre-U student is the oldest... Liao~now I'm gonna be one of the oldies... Okay...Drop the subject...not a great tyme to talk about school... I've been reading ALOT of books in this hols... Now,I fancy of going overseas... well,atleast just go to Malaysia or other neighbouring country... I kinda miss my school & frens rite now... miss the craziness n all those riot we had done in class... n all those crazy things we'd done like breaking the rules and all... Aaahhh!!!I could become crazy if I couldn't meet them anymore...
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |