Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Monday, 12 May 2008

"Home is where the ♥heart♥ belongs"


Hee~
Wateva tat means...
So...
I've been adapting back to my normal boring lyfe...
Yeah...
Been thinking alot...
We should move on with our lyfe for things tat awaits us in front
So...Dont look back.
Hee~
I've learn Alot from my mistake...
I should have done those things slowly...
Shouldn't rush...


Haha...
So,lyfe at school seiously MENDZ~!!!
Mendak...
Exam...
Everyone is lyke tired/sleepy after we're out frm exam hall or shud i say class...Lol!
It's either they're stress or they're sleepy coz of the paper is boring...Lol again!
I'm left with three paper and I'm off the hook!
GP is tmrw...
Maths is the day after tmrw...
N Malay1 is the day after the next day of tmrw...Lol!Thursday la...
Hmm...this year's exam is much different frm secondary exams...
Alot tougher!!!
Lots n lots of essay!!!
Cramp hands after papers...
Hehe...XD


Tahun ini btol punye byk cabaran yg aku hadapi...
Dah la exam...ade org buat hal ngn aku...
Problem2...
Ape agaknye result eh aku dpt...
kacau hidop org ar..
Mendatang kan masalah btol ar...
Dah tau org stress pastu buat hal...
Inilah manusia...
Tk blh nmpk org hidop senang...
Nasib aku ade sifat sabar...
Klau tk dah lame aku hantam die...
Lg rabak2 punye...
Die pikir aku ape blh senang dipermainkn?!
Sedap jek pijak kepale aku...
Tkpe...
Aku serahkn pd Tuhan yg Maha Esa....
Tuhan nk balas ke tk ke...
Cepat ke lmbt...
Aku tk kesa...
Asalkn die sedar ape die buat n blaja dr kesilapan...
Jgn die ulang lg sdh...
Tu btol2 punye cari balak...
Hee~
Emo la plak aku ni...
K till here only...

Later peeps...=)



















Love ur lyfe peeps coz it's once in a lifetime chance.=)

MiRoze exited at 12:56 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah