Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 5 June 2008

"We are more than you think,so call us freaks but tat's just the way we roll~"


Haha...Sorry for not blogging...
There are few reasons why...
Okay,let's begin!
Lol!
Hmm...Yesterday was my Birthday!!!
Yeay...I'm SEVENTEEN dude!!!
Seventeen Years Old!!!
I'm old...oh manz!!!
Nothing special really...
Just sweet memories...
and I'm greatful coz Allah has given me the chance for me to be 17...
Seriously...
To me...
Tat is a big deal...
The greatest deal...
Nvm tat...

Moving on,
Well,last few weeks(25th May 2008)
Me,'Amirah I & Jaja went out for bowlingz!!!
It was fun fun fun!!!
We decided to enjoy ourselves after exams...
We went to Kallang Leisure Park..
It was my first tyme to go there...
And Jaja too...
& Amirah went there once...
We took bus 11 and we didn't know wic bustop to alight...
Jaja went to the front and asked the bus driver...
She asked sumthing lyke this"Is this the bustop to go kallang leisure park?"
The bus driver just nodded.
So we alight happily...
After a few walks,we couldn't find kallang leisure park...
So we explore the place in tat sunny afternoon...
Very tiring but fun!
Haha...
We went through a place where some ppl was playing go-kart...
We went through a land tat says "No trespassing!"
We took pictures together...
Haha!
Okay...
So,finally we saw this huge building.
Kallang Leisure Park.
I figured tat it is very troublesome for ppl to go there by public transport.
So,I suggest u ppl go n take a cab or ride ur personnal vehicle or private jet or something tat could travel to go there.
We played 2 games.
&& the best part is.
I won both games!
Haha!
Too bad girls...Try again next tyme!!!
Lol!XD
I've got some picas from the outingz n my so-called birthday party...
They say if a picture speaks a thousand words, how 'bout lotsa pictures?!
Hot sunny day!!!



Yellow Lovers!

The Amirahs

Getting ready
A pose Lol!XD









Us & the balls!!!XD




The players =)











The place is too pink!

In KLP's ladies










Me Birthday!!!


It's not me who blew the candles but...


All of them did it for me!!!XD


Promoting Nutella cake from Polar.Lol!
Oh yar...
Maarif's senior captains ball won the 1st place!!!

MiRoze exited at 7:03 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah