Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Wednesday, 16 July 2008

"Friends are not friends
If they don't stay true
They stick to you
Just like glue do
Friends are not friends
If they are not there for you
When you feel downOr when you feel blue
Therefore, friends are not friends
If they don't stay true
They stick to you
Just like glue do"


Nowadays,
Most of my friends are facing some problems.
Relationship problems.
Haiz...
People says that opposite attracts.
But they don't know what's gonna happen next.
After they stick with each other,
There are always problems.
Boys.Men.Guys.
Always a problem to us,the girls.
The problem are mostly,
We couldn't understand each other's attitude,characters,feelings.
There are always one side with big ego.
It makes the other side hard to stand.
Hidup ini lumrah eh Ja?!

I'm glad I was there for my frens
when they are facing their probems.
The least I could help is lending my ears to hear every problem they are having
So they won't keep it in their heart.
& another thing is to advice them.
Let them have faith in theirselves n be strong.


Life is like a wheel.
Sometimes we're on the top of it
n sometimes at the bottom.
Well ofcourse everyone wants to be at the top of the wheel in most of the time.
But when you're at the bottom,
You could experience many things in life
& learned from it
So we won't be trapped in the same mistake again.

Life is pretty beautiful
When you could see the true colours of it.
Allah has created this life with a reason.
We should appreciate it with an open heart.
Girls,
Whatever it is.
We stick together for each other.
United we stand!
Heh!

MiRoze exited at 7:26 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah