i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Friday, 18 July 2008 ![]() Miss Jaja & Miss Azizah ![]() Pre-U One. United as ONE! Alhamdulillah... I'm happy to see my friends happy... Now, All of my friends are on the right track to move on with their life... Although some people just make their life go complicated again... I know they are strong. They also have courage to face with all their problems... I'm soo glad to see that you girls have faith in yourself. Keep it up friends!!! I'll be very supportive n will always there for you girls whenever you have problems. Moving on, Today,we had CCA... & we did SILAT... Kak Ainul Mardhiyah was the person who taught us... Gerek!!! But ofcourse tiring. Some of the steps are hard n some are okay... Do-able ey?! Okay, Let's change the topic cause blogging about school is soo boring... Hmm... Titian Minda is on tv tomorrow at suria. 9:30p.m. Must watch! Proud of my friends...=))) If you are lucky enough, then you could spot me in the show... Lol! Soo, Life for me had been boring... Dragging myself every morning to go to school... After school, went straight to home. Same routine every weekdays... [Yelah...Org tu kat HUTAN kn Sakinah...Eh salah KinaKoOOO!!!] I think these are the only things I could blog today. Nothing interesting happened in my life so far. Just Neutral Life. Atleast I'm happy. Well not soo happy though... Okay, I end it here. Before that, all sec n pre u students get ice-cream cone for youth day!!! This coming monday is Racial Harmony Day!!! Huhuhu!!! X)))
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |