Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Monday, 25 August 2008

Hey2!
Todae's the last day for the pre-u students to have Physical Education.We played captainball.Thank goodness.I don't know why but of all games we did during PE,I prefer playing captainball than other things.I rather sweat playing sports than doing some crazy exercises.Oh,I miss playing football.Huhuhu!!!So,when we were playing captainball,I become the center.It was pretty hard bcoz ,Unaizah,my opponents is quite tall.Or am I the short one?!Argh,either one.Haha!Shortness didn't make me lose hope.I will always try my best to jump as high as I could(wic I think quite high coz sometimes I got to hit the ball above Uney's head before she could even hit it.Lol!)and hit it to pass directly at Jaja.See,before we start the game,me and Jaja had plan.Lol!When I didn't get to hit the ball,I'll go around like crazy.I will join the defender to defend and when the ball is on my team I'll gonna shout their names as loud as I could.I was like a crazy player.Running around.I wanted to win.Eventhough it's a frenly-match,it's great to feel the PLEASURE of winning.Hahaha!Now u think I'm physically n mentally crazy.I know,I know.Hehehe!
Moving on,after PE,we had 30 mins break to change n such.When I seat,I look around the class.Everyone was like fan-ning themselves,even NoRule who sat beside me said that it was tiring.I was puzzled.I didn't feel what they all felt.I was amazed coz I run lots more than other times.Of all the efforts,where's the sweat man?!Boohoo.Oh well.After that,it's usul fiqh's period.I tot it's gonna be a tiring n sleepy as usual period.Well,I was wrong.We went to the ITclass to do some searching on a topic.We was also allowed to online.Most of us did.There was this tyme,Jaja wanted to ask mimi sumthing.She shouted mimi's name several times.Eventhough the class was quiet,mimi didn't hear her.I told Jaja,she could PM mimi at MSN.Then she was laughing.Haha!Cute lah.Laugh at herself.Hehehe!!!
At 10.00am was our recess.We have 30mins break.Then,it was Fiqh's period.Usul fiqh n fiqh is a different subject.So,ust Majidah didn't teach us the subject.Instead,she told us the answer of her riddle or jokes she gave us last week.As u know,ppl usually told the answer of jokes is only around 1 sec or so.But ust's answer was pretty long man.It took her the whole period which is 1 whole hour to finish telling the answer.Actually,it wasn't even jokes or riddles.It's a fact story.Haha!Whenever the ustazahs gave us jokes,I observed that it wasn't even a joke.It is usually factual things.Haha!We ended up laughing,not bcoz it's funny or nonsense,but bcoz of the ustazah telling factual things to us.
Then,it was Ulum Quran.I don't know what's wrong with PUSPA todae but the first thing she told us to do was make a straight line.Then,massage ur fren's shoulder.I was freaking out coz it's gonna be very ticklish moment for me.Haha!Jaja knows that,so she took the advantage.Funny lah!
Then we gt into three groups.Of all subjects,PUSPA's one is the only subject that we doesn't have a definite group.It changes every period she enter.Suke hati kau lah aslkn bahagia.Lol!

When I was home,my uncle gave me this large amount of money to deposit in the bank.And I didn't go to the bank.Haha!Sory cikDidi.I doze off.I was sleepy since morning.N I don't want to be a zombie.If I'm tired and sleepy,I could be a zombie man!Seriously.My face gonna be very stone and expressionless.Lol!
Oh,I've just finish talking to dear on the phone.I love to talk to him on the phone.But sometimes I got this problem.When I was thinking about him,there's so many things I could ask.But whenever he called,by the time I hear his voice,my mind went blank.Funnny ey?!
It's like,his voice is the solution to all my problems.Lol!Don't understand?Nvm.Hehe!
Next week is already Ramadan.Haiz,kesian sayang.Bulan2 biasa je die dah penat.What's gonna happen during Ramadan.Take care of yourself in the camp dear.I miss you so much!!!

Gonna stop here.I'm tired already.Take care peepz!

Dear,
I love you so much.
There's just not enough words to describe my love for you.
Believe me.
It all came from the heart baby!
*winks*

MiRoze exited at 9:21 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah