Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 29 August 2008

So,today we celebrated teachers day.Hehehe,the Pre-U 1 make soo much noise.We really enjoyed ourselves.
Yesterday,I went back home late.Me n my frens did the background for the stage for teachers day celebration.
I'm not gonna say much.But I've upload picas.
Enjoy!Hehe!

Event:Last week.Esplanade n fireworks!
Sweet la korg. =)


Last Wed's event:Ice-cream treat frm tch
Yummy! X)


Pre-U 1 n Kak Ina Tch Sarinah.
Event:In the class the-making-of-the-BG.
Ni keje Uney. Aku jgk jd mangse die.Haha!
Nk bace suratkhabar pn tk sng.Lol!

Don't find me in this pic. XP

Nyaha!Bubble-tea break!

Freakishly nerd sia!Hahahaha!!!

Whoah! My face looks like my sister's face.Btol tk?!



Bersantai dlm class.Lol!

Daud n NoRule.Busy kak?!Hahaha!

Sape lagi klau lain n tk bkn si Jaja.

It's not easy to do this thing ok!

Hasil penat n cooperation as a class.
Jaja's design.You shuld be proud of it tau Ja!Heh!

Event:After celebration.
Jaja,Sakinah n Keeny!
Sweet frens.=)

Syera,Jaja,NoRule,Mar n Me!
Sume bdn penuh dgn bintang!Lol!
I'm glad tat I was distracted with doing the BG thing.
So,my mind didn't think much about my problem.
=)
Dear,
You're always on my mind.
=)
Love.

MiRoze exited at 7:59 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah