i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Thursday, 25 September 2008 Argh!!! A7X is coming to SINGAPORE!!! On 24 0ct 2008 Huhuhu! They rock sia!!! I wanna go la... Sakinah also. Hmm...Sakinah klau kau pegy aku pn nk pegy! Klau aku tk dpt pegy kau pn tk ley pegy. Huahuahua!!! Jaja, aku tau la aku emo on tat post.Haha,kau baru tau aku pn ade time emo jgk?! Lol.Tu laa...aku da ckp aku ni Low Profile.Hahaha!!! Hehe...It's been awhile I blog about school life.As for today,I've laughed alot.Mcm2 karenah eh. One of the funniest thing was when Sakinah asked Jaja "Ja,mak kau panggil bpk kau ape ar???Abg...Abg Ngar eh?!" Lol!!!When she asked tat,me n Jaja laughed our ass off. Soalan cepumas sey Sakinah...Then, she asked me "Kau plak ape Abg Jis?!" Lol!Kekek ar kau Daud!Atleast mine n Jaja's are not AMDOD! Oh n there's this time Jaja took Norule's wallet.Well,she'd been clumsy n forgetful...She put her wallet on jaja's table...& jaja like to bully her.So,when she realised she tat her wallet was lost,she kept asking me where's her wallet.Okay2...today,me n jaja byk buat dosa.Tk ke gtu Ja?! Hehehe. M.Shadows,Synyster Gates,Zacky Vengeance....Ahhhh!!!I want them Lol! But I still want my b.f. Heh!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |