Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Sunday, 7 September 2008

Hohoho!!!
Sudah seminggu kite berpuase ttp Amirah tidak pernah pergi Terawih dlm bulan Ramadhan ini.
Haha!!!It's not my fault.I've been busy with PW n such.&& my family always went to aunts house n geylang n all.So no chance going terawih.Maybe next week??!!Haha..we'll see.
Aww...tmrw school reopen.I'm sooo not looking forward to tmrw.Pfffffftt!

Soo,yesterday I went to my aunt's house.&& cik lah is home!!!She had been warded in the hosp. a few months back since the accident happened.But the best part is when I got to meet my adek sedarezzzz...Best!
They're super crazy as me!Lol!We talked everything under the sun.We laugh,we sing,we watched tv n took pictures n we made roses from this paper.
Hahaha,actually I was the only one singing.
There's this part I was singing "Dambaan" the chorus part and I was facing Liyena.
Me : "Kini baru ku sedari...Selama ini kau ku sayangi...."
Liyena : "Kau baru sedar yg kau syg aku?!Aku da lame syg kau,kau tk tahu! *She made sad face*
Instead of continue singing I was laughing my ass off sey...Seriously,it was very funny if u culd see her face with her dramatic tone.Soo dramatic!
Then,it was Farhanah's turn to comment.
Farhanah : "Naseb suare kau sedap.Klau tk..."
Me : "Sedap?!Biar btol kau?!Abih klau tk knape???"
Farhanah : "Klau tk hujan lebat lah!!!N kau tk ley balik.Kau kene tido sini!!!"
Lol!I told u they're as lame n as crazy as me.Okkaayy...Enough craziness.
Let the pics do the talking. =)

Liyena,the dramatic gerl

The kecoh gerl


Haha...crazy partners!!!

Spoil ar Faizah

Nyehehe!!!

I have no idea why we stand in a straight line. XD

Liyena!!!

Me!

Farhanah!Oh Farhanah....

Model tk menjd.Huhu! [Candid dok!]

(No comment!) =P

& This is the only pic I took last Friday. =)
Maryna n Amirah.
IMY.IMY.IMY.IMY.IMY.IMY!!!!

MiRoze exited at 12:45 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah