i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Monday, 22 September 2008 Oh gahhz! Ramadan almost ends.Raya songs had been playing in the radio.& Final-year Examinations are coming.Not to forget,this Saturday,Pre-U 1 will be having GP exam paper.Woow~ Isn't tat sounds fun?!Luckily our exam(excluding GP) starts on the 20th.So,I could still breathe and have some fun for hari raya.Unlike last year,me taking O'level n all.All I did was mug with all the books.I even slept with the books.Huhu! I've been slacking around alot.Procastinating.I should have start revising for exams. Okay,I'll start revising soon.Maybe tomorrow?Oooorrrr the day after tomorrow...Lol! Amirah2...Bile nk berubah...Bile nk maju... Ish3. These days,environment in the house is pretty hectic.Cleaning the house and rearranged everything n all.My mom n my brother keep arguing.My sister had been shouting for days. &me.I'm waiting for all this thing to end.Everyone with their own egos.When will this war end?! Urgh!I hate it when all this thing happened.Couldn't stand it.When the right time has come,I will scream out loud to them to make them realise what had been happening in our lives.I need peace.Peace,peace,peace. I've always been the kind of girl That hid my face So afraid to tell the world What I've got to say But I have this dream Right inside of me I'm gonna let it show, it's time To let you know To let you know This is real, this is me I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now Gonna let the light, shine on me Now I've found, who I am There's no way to hold it in No more hiding who I want to be This is me Do you know what it's like To feel so in the dark To dream about a life Where you're the shining star Even though it seems Like it's too far away I have to believe in myself It's the only way Please take care of yourself in camp dear. 143 alot.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |