i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Friday, 5 September 2008 "Someone you're working with isn't much help,it's okay to go off on your own." Hmm...took those from the horoscope.&& I felt that it's kinda true. Haiz..I broke down again yesterday.I couldn't help it.I felt of being used by them. Whenever they need me,I'll be there to help them. But when they're happy n satisfied,they ignore me.Usually,I don't really mind. But I couldn't handle it when it is too much. Oookay,enough sadness.I wanted to wish a fren of mine a Happy 17th Birthday to Maryna. Hope you get what you've wish for.*winks* && Hope you enjoy ur special day. I Love Maryna! ^_^ ![]() Today,I'll be breaking my fast with my lovely frens.We're celebrating Mar's bdae too! Can't wait to meet you gerls.I miss my frens!!! Take care peepz! All my hopes are gone. I'm just dissappointed.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |