Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Sunday, 19 October 2008

Hello there!
Hehe!
Yesterday,instead of studying or follow my mom to this RC's event,I went Jalan Raya with Dearest n frens.Huhu!
So,there were Fahmy,Haiqel,Shaiful,Hannah,Asry,Nash,Faiz,Fir,Me & Dhil.
First house was Haiqel.We arrived around 1.30pm n you knoe,there's always late comers n wat so ever.
Hehe...Almost all houses gt food.& haha,I was even half-full when we were at the 2nd house.
& yeah,as the youngest, I was being bullied by the abang-abang.Haha,especially,Fahmi.Betol2 nk carik psl.Aku carikkn matair baru tau!=p
Oh n Shaiful said my face looks like a cat. Is tat true ppl?!
Haha...suke hati kau lah...
When we arrived at Faiz's house,nyehehe,we watched soccer la sey.Gerek tau ppl!Walaupon kene kutok.Haha,atleast Liverpool won! ^_^
Total houses we went are 11.I think...
Okaay,I really had fun going out with u guys.Really enjoyed.
& I reached home was like around 1 am?!

Till here peepz!

Nyehehe...Macho eh bang?! =p

MiRoze exited at 10:01 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah