Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 10 October 2008

Hola!Hello!Hey!
Hehehe...

I'm sooo happy today is Friday.Yeah,I love Friday.One of the main reason: I can sleep as late as I want bcoz tmrw is not a schooling day!Hehe!I can have my own sweet time doing anything I wanted to do.=)
Isn't tat sound gerek to you guys?!
Oh,but it's not so gerek when u think about exams.We're left with one week.Pffffttt!


Okay.
Yesterday,
School=Boring!Draggyyy......We got a test on SPI.Gosh!I don't wanna talk about that.
Okay,let's change the topic.
After school,I went to Hei Sushi with Sakinah,Kimmy,Neylu & NoRule.
It's the first time for me to go to that place.We had the buffet.We ate sushi.ALOT!
Till we couldn't finish everything.Okay,we got no choice but to go for the crazy idea of kimmy.We packed the leftovers!Neylu did the packing.I'd say,She's expert in doing tat job.Very Secretive.So funny!Oh btw,we did this bcoz leftovers are counted.Hahaha!Gilerzz!
& It's the first time for me to eat sushi that lots.I really enjoyed eating sushi with my frens.
Overall,the food was niceeeeyy!!!What Jaja would probably say is "ENDURE!!!"Hahaha!
Gerek la korg!When are we going to that place again frens?!


Today,another boring day not really boring.It's more to a sleepy day.What's more,a fren of mine skipped school for a reason.*Dush*Soo no fair!!
During break time,me n kimmy discussed about jalan raya.We planned to go on this coming Monday.Yeay!Got to meet Aisha too!Hehe!

I better stop now.Someone wants to use this lappy.
Take care ppl!Oh n I'm sorry for the late sending of pics.=)


You've found the key to my heart n you've taught me the meaning of Love.143
I can't wait to meet you.Missing you alot!
Btw,today's our special day.*winks*

MiRoze exited at 7:40 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah