Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Wednesday, 15 October 2008

Okay,
Today,there's nothing much.I went to school alone bcoz my sis didn't go.
At school,first period=GP.Teacher Sarinah enter for a while telling us tat she have not finished marking the exam paper.So,she leave the class to do our own revision.But most of us didn't revised.Okay...I did revise sumthing but after 5 mins later,me ,jaja,daud n kimmy gt together n talked about anything n everything.Hehe...good students ey?!
We went to our own places when Ust. Majidah came in.She didn't teach us.Instead she sat n told us to revise.Well,this time I did revise.But after a while I did my own thing.Hehe!Class wasn't as noisy as the first period bcoz ust was in the class.Then,it's break time.
Today,Jaja recess with me n the usual peepz.
After break,we had Akidah Mukmin.It seems tat the class was sleepy.Ust had attacked us with questions.As we were so sleepy,most of us didn't get to answer those questions.
Then,it's GP again.OK,this time.Kinda touching laa...As it was the last tyme teacher taught us,we bought n made gifts for her.We gave her a bracelet,brooch n bookmarks.After she saw those gifts n awwed for few mins,she said about her experience with our class,some advise to strengthen our GP n those last few words tt is meant for us to know n for you to NOT to find out.Hehe!
& Teacher went out early again bcoz she still haven't marked few papers left.
When she was outside the class,I went to her n salam then she hug me.While hugging,she told me I've improved alot.I said thank you to her n everything la.She continued saying tat she's proud la.& I passed my 1st paper.I was like i-don't-know-what-feeling-it's-called(it's a feeling of a mixture of shocked plus happy plus excited plus everything la!) for awhile n I said thanks to her many times.Then my eyes when teary as she's not going to teach us nxt year n tear of happiness bcoz i've proved my hard work.
After I entered the class,everyone was doing their own things.After that,me,jaja,kimmy n daud somehow gt together again n talked.Heeh!We got a whole hour break till maths class started.
At 1.00pm,tch mahmudah entered the class n gave out maths test paper.Haha,I laughed at my own paper.Hey,it's really funny.I did really badly for tat paper.Seriously.But the marks I got was not the one i expected to get.Huhu!
After class,i went back home alone.Otw to mrt,jaja msged me she didn't go to tution.So,i wait for her at the traffic light.Then,we went back home together.

Jaja,today is not ur day.You don't need to think of that person.I mean,she didn't think abt you n ur feelings.So,don't make her control your emotions.Kau sabar jek.One day,ppl will see the truth of everything.
Bottom line : Life's never fair.

Saya rindu kamuu!!!

MiRoze exited at 4:08 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah