i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Sunday, 5 October 2008 Okay, I wanna wish Selamat Hari Raya to All. Forgive me for all my wrongdoings. It's not late to say this right?! I mean,it's still syawal... &&& Oh,I'm soooooooooooooo sorry for not updating. I know my blog were full of dust.Bersih kn umah,blog yg berabuk.Lol! So,last two weeks ago, I had iftar with Dearest n his friends at Madjack Bedok.First tyme klua with group of boys.Mule2 paisey la kan...After a while,I was okay...Hehe!It was fun going out with them.Mar,bkn aku je yg sarcastic..Dorg lagi dasyat!Huhu! Okaay,there was Hafyz,Fahmi,Saiful,Haikel,Faiz.*btol kn bi?!hehe* We laughed alot.With all the jokes Fahmi gave. Overall,I really enjoyed meeting n going out with them. It seems like I'm gonna meet u all again on the 18th?!Hmm..I wonder wats gonna happen on tat day.Huhu! Now let me start talking about raya. First day of raya,as usual after zohor my family n I went to Cik Ain's house coz tats the place where nenek (temporarily) staying.Then after all my cousins arrived,we went to all our nenek n datuk sedares house together.This year wasn't as fun as last tyme coz we didn't get to meet some of my father's sepupu n their children(wic is my duapupu right?!).It's bcoz we went out late from my granny's place.Huhu!But still,I had a great tyme with my cousins.=) Last Fridae,I went jalan raya with my classmates to teacher's houses.First there was like 16 ppl showed up.It was crazily fun!Kechorable...We took alot pics la sey...Then,some ppl couldn't continue due to some reasons so left with 7 ppl who culd make it till the last house.N i'm one of them!=) Many things happened like the tyme we run like hell just to catch the bus && the tyme some of them culdn't tahan with their heels so in the end they walk without wearing the heels.Oh you know wat I mean...You can imagine all this things right?!Hehe! Today,my house had been attack by people.Tired but fun!Oh,it's raya.That's wat ppl do.Kunjung mengunjung ke rumah orang.Hahaha! I haven't upload pics to my comp.So,when i've uploaded it I'll gonna post it here.Just wait.Hehe! I know it's raya but you have to stay in camp.That's what army ppl do.You couldn't do anything but accept it n sacrifice ur raya n love.Stay strong baby.Just remember that I'm always in ur heart.Take care. *muacks*
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |