Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 8 November 2008

It's been a long tyme I kicked a ball.Feel like playing soccer anytime now.
Yep!I'm a girl but I love soccer. I kinda miss my childhood days.Almost everyday I played soccer with my brother n my cool neighbours . Haha! Gerek laa. Sometimes I feel tat getting older is boring coz life's gets more complicated than ever!
Oh well,everyone's growing.So why shouldn't I...Heh!
Bottomline is I want to play soccer laaa!

Okaay,my mind been doing some crazy thinking.
Comparing foods n drinks.
There are such drinks as ginger beer n root beer.
& there's such food as ginger bread.
But is there such thing as root bread?!

See.Don't you think it's crazy?!Or hilarious?!Haha!
I have no idea wats wrong with my head nowadays.
It seems like my mind didn't have things to do after exams are over ey?!

Jaja,aku da update.& I wanna tell u that, Aku Sayang Kau! Hehe!
Oh n to our polygamy partner, I
love you too Daud!
[So now it's fair right?! XD]

MiRoze exited at 5:45 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah