Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 30 December 2008

I am just soo happy right now.
First reason : Amirah I & Jaja!!!
Yes.What a crazy chat we had just now eyh?!
I am soo definitely missing you guys alot!
We're planning to go out together this weekend right3???!!!
Hope we all could make it (especially JAJA!!!!).
Today,is like the day I spend with my loved ones.
I'm glad we had time for each other eventhough each n every one of us is busy with life.

Oh tmrw,supposed to go to school for usual GP class.But I couldn't attend it due to dental appointment.Sorry tch and also friends!!![Yeay..Gonna have clean teeth tmrw!!]Haha.

Oh n before I frgt,
Happy Birthday to my lovely cuzzin.Happy 15th Birthday to NURUL FARHANAH!!!Hope all your dreams come true n have a happy n joyous life w you!Keep rocking babe!Love you!=)

Isn't she sweet don't you think?!=)

Gerrard,
As a fan of yours.I'm really happy for your achievements for the team yet disappointed of what you did.Hope you learn your lesson & keep rocking for team LIVERPOOL!!!*yeah!*

Ya Allah,bantulah hambamu yg sedang menghadapi segala cabaran.Kuatkanlah diri kami.Amin.

MiRoze exited at 2:29 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah