Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 2 December 2008

I wanna wish
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
MY BELOVED SIS NUR 'AFIAH BINTE ABDUL AZIZ
&
MY COUSIN DANIEL SOFIAN PUTRA RASHID



Hehe...My sis is now 8 yrs old n my cuz is 12 yrs old.I hope you guys enjoyed the small celebration we did.I hope you guys will be a successful person in your life.=)

Datuk,
Please stay strong.You're my one and only datuk i have left.I couldnt stop thinking of ur conditions.You've been so strong when you're admitted to the ICU.I know how hurtful it is when the doctor put all the wires n injections n the electric thing that makes your heart stable.You're old but you're strong to face all this things.I'm loving you each n every seconds that ticks on the clock.I'll always pray for you.Datuk,please stay strong. :'(

You're nt the only one who's having rough times...Im having the toughest week of all.
Ya Allah,tabahkan lah hati hambu ini yg sungguh lemah. Kuatkn lah semangat ku utk menghadapi segala cabaran hidup ini.


MiRoze exited at 2:40 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah