Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 13 December 2008

I'm aware of what I'm doing & what I've become...
One word to describe about me right now is : Wilder.
Yes.I'm getting wilder than ever.
Hah!
Now,nobody cares about me.I have the freedom but with limits (duh!).
Amirah Aziz ni mcm phm ar.Thats wat u think.
You ppl may nt see the wilderness in me but I am getting crazier each day.
So, just don't be surprise if I ever change.
Now,all I want is that new album of Avenged Sevenfold.
Care to buy for me one?!
Haha!Wth.Who's gonna buy for you la seyy Azyza....

Enough about me.
So today,I went to Parkway Parade.Oh,I used to go PP every time when my mom owns a car.She drove me,my bro n my sis there.That place gt so many memorable things I did with my family when I was just a kid.Now,the place have changed alot.The only thing that I could see the same as the days I used to come there is the railings.=)
Okay,I went there bcoz me n my classmates had a date with our lovely n forever sweet tch SARINAH.Fuuh!Miss her alot.& I think the time we spent just now wasnt enough.She treat us Swensen's.Best! She let us choose our own meal.Gerek kn tch kte!!!Then,she let us order that ice-cream choc fondue lagik.Double gerekkkk!I really really really had fun with my classmates n my beloved tcher.Best tau...Tch is soo cute.Taking pics tgher n everything.N I can see that she was enjoying herself coz she just talk n smile n laugh alot.Love you tch!Thanks for the treat.Hope to see you again nxt year!& I'm glad I gt hugs n kisses frm you coz it's been long tyme I gt a hug frm someone.It felt so special to gt the hugs frm u Tch Sarinah.*Senyum smpi telinge*=D

I guess thats all I could write rite now,
KEEP ROCKING PEOPLE!

MiRoze exited at 12:13 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah