i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Friday, 5 December 2008 Okaay. Today I went to school. Yesterday,Amirah called me to come at 7.45am bcoz maths class starts at 8am. Oh n i did came on time.N surprisingly i'm the first person to arrive.God! I thot i was late. Well in class,at first i wasn't even concentrating due to sleepiness.I didn't even layan Sakinah when she talked to me.Sorry eh kwn.Phm2 je la!Heh! For goodness sake, i slept at arnd midnight n woke up at 5.How can i nt be sleepy. Haha!After awhile,my brain started to work as per normal n do their job. & I'm sooooo happy that there will be no more extra class for maths this holiday! Tch nk kemas2 utk hari raye la oi!=p At around 10,all my classmates arrived.I was happy to see them.Hehe!It's been awhile we met eh girls! Oh n we gt our result slip.Alhamdulillah everyone is being prmoted to PRE-U 2. [omg,thinking of nxt year....] Oh well, as for now,i'm currently irritated by those stupid emergency alarm that came frm the carpark infront of my house.It's damn irritating man!Even my alarm clock is nt as annoying as this sound.Feel like going sumwhere to find peace.[Chey!haha!].Haizz...tkpe...Sabar jek.I wonder when will this sound stop.Klau bende ni bunyi pagi2 tyme suboh kn bgs.Jd alarm clock for the whole neighbourhood.Haha! To my brudder, Rock on la dude!Suare kau rock giler!Ramli Sarip pn kalah dok! I didn't knoe that life can be so complicated.Oh well,life's never fair dont you think?!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |