Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 19 December 2008

School will be starting soon.
Nxt year is like a big deal.
A level!
Omg.Pre-U 2.
(wow,i grow so fast.Many things has happened in life yet I'm still dreaming!)
I've been slacking alot.
I dont knoe wat is happening to me.
Okae...
Maybe i know why.
After what had happened recently in my life.
Gosh!
There's no more laid back n day-dreaming.
This year procrastinate much.
Nxt year mug hard.
Lol.

Oh well...
Life's getting mundane...
No point telling you guys.
Just that I'm getting crazier day by day.
I have no idea whats the cause of it.

Somehow,
I miss your warm hugs n ur existence in my life.

& I still love you.

MiRoze exited at 5:39 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah