i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Monday, 15 December 2008 "Some fun people are going to turn what could be a typical day into a very cool one." Oooohhh yeaahh...That's one true line there.I really really had fun going out with a bunch of frens.Firstly,me,Daud,Zeke n Nekmah went to maryna sq. to catch a movie.It's madagascar 2.Yes."I like to move it move it!!!....".It's damn funny.I kept laughing all the way till the movie ends.After that,we headed to somerset to meet Fathin n Dian.As they were still watching movie,we went to Kinokuniya in Taka.Then we met them at Cineleisure.Dian was like "Burger king!Burger King!".It seems like her mind couldnt think of anything except burger king.Lol.Both Dian n Fathin are damn funny ppl.Full of crazy stories n jokes.All those things we'd done together today made me enjoyed myself n gt me away frm boredomness.Thank you frens! Take me back to the age of INNOCENT!!!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |