Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 19 December 2008

This post is specially for a fren of mine.

Jaja,
I wanted to say sorry if we couldn't find any decent tyme just to hangout during this school holiday.
& I miss you soo damn much.
I know it's hard to forget about our past and someone who used to be so special in our heart.
All those memories.It's nt easy to erase frm our mind n also our heart.
Eventhough,it's hard.I know that you could go through all this obstacles ja.
With your own strentgh n have fate in yourself.That's the reason why you're still standing instead of hiding n be depressed bcoz of it.
Fren,I'm here to help you as much as I could but I leave the decisions to yourself.
It's your life n I couldn't force you.But please be wise n make the best decisions for yourself.
Please,I don't want to see my frens regretting on their own mistakes like me.
Don't be as naive as me.

Tomorrow,
I'm going to a place that make me realise my own mistake.On the decisions I've made.
That place shows me the truth abt that person.
Everything happens for a reason.
& I'm glad that I gt the hikmah now than later.
Now,we're facing this life together fren.
Let's face it n Never Give Up!
& just pray for them to change to become a better person.

MiRoze exited at 11:43 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah