Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Wednesday, 10 December 2008

You have a lot of patience today, and it is the perfect time to have a tough talk.

Those words are from today's horoscope.Well,infact I've been patience since these last few days.Oh n the tough talk part.I've asked for it but too bad that person doesnt have the courage to meet me.Wooo~Fierce sgt ke aku ni smpi ade org takut nk jmpe.I'm sure Jaja know who's that person I'm talking about.

Sooo,this past few days been a hectic days for me.Yeah.
There's one weird time where a strange man sat beside me n ask me questions.Freaky!!! I was playing my game hp then he interrupted me.How can I not be angry.Shall not elaborate here.To know more,pm me.

Then,there's this tyme when my sis did some ridiculous things in a mall.So embarrasing.

Today,I had my dental appointment.Gotta come for the next appointment on the 30th Dec.Yeay.=D

I went to Jurong Point with my uncle and sis just now to check it out the extended part.[Thot of going there with someone but you let me down so it's cancelled]Okaay.It's soo cool laa.So big n wide n so many shops.Gerek lahs! Eventhough it havent fully constructed.Go n check it out.To me it's gerek.=)

Oh n last raya was kinda fun.Eventhough the day was gloomy with rain pouring down all day we did some fun stuff.Camwhoring at the pool n all.What a day!

Tmrw,I'm going to school in the morning for SPI class.Then, around afternoon,i'm going to collect my Ferrari baby at Sim Lim.Been waiting for so long n you came back love!Haha!Sound so wrong eyh?!
Oh i better go now before i gt wilder than ever!
Hoho!
XD

MiRoze exited at 9:11 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah