Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 2 January 2009

Currently sick.
Fever + flu +cough = headache
Maaan!
Is this how I celebrate my New year...
Haiz...da nasib.
Had made plans to have a date with gfs tmrw.
Haiz...Sorry if I couldn't make it.
& I'm sorry if I disappoint you girls.
=(

Huhu!
I hate to have cough.
Sucks big time!
I couldn't speak properly.
Suare kalahkn abg aku.
Soo soo deep!
haha!
Hope I'd be better by Monday!

Went to clinic.
The doctor gave me soo many pill.
Antibiotics.
Fever.
Pill for my throat.
& Flu/cough.
& the worse part is that,I have to take my medicine 4 times a day.
Damn.They taste soo soo bad.
Well,actually all food that I eat taste awful.
They all taste soo bitter.
Oh,i better get some rest now.

Kini kau tiada, hanya aku...dilamun rindu...

MiRoze exited at 7:33 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah