Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 6 January 2009

First day of school.
Was sooo kecoh!
Pretty hectic here and there.
& the first hot topic of this year is...
Driving License!
Haha!
It's great to see all their happy faces.
Well,I could say Jaja is the happiest.
She was very hyper!
Even when we met in the mrt going to school.
It seems that 2009 has started to be the best year for her.
I know the reasons why [Jaja ehhh....]
Hehehe!!!
I just hope history won't repeat.=)

Today,
I went JP with Jaja.
Haha!
She is still in awwed mood with JP.
& oh the usual jaja.
She wants to buy dress...then wanted this la that laa
Haha!
Go and save up ja for the camera!

I went home n I'm beat!
How I wish tomorrow is a holiday.
Unfortunately,it's not but to face some tch's face.
GP!!!!O.O
Omg.
It seems like tmrw's gonna be a very loooooooooooooooonng loooooong day for me!
Gonna bare with some fussy stuffs!!!
Ugh!

OMG!
Sakinah gt Synister Gate's gutair pick!!!
No fair!!!No fair!!!!No fair!!!
Lucky you Sakinah!!
Hmph!That "Someone" gave her!!
How lovely!How I wish I could gt it!

Kini kau tiada,hanya aku...dilamun rindu...

MiRoze exited at 12:05 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah