Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 17 January 2009

Hey hey hey!!!
Okae...
Today is a Saturday.[Redundant!Lol.]
Gt some motivational talk at sch frm 10 to noon.
Then,I have to go to this kenduri arwah at my cousin's late maternal granma's house.
It started at 2pm.So,me n my sis went to Arqam to kill the tyme.
When we entered the house at 2pm.There's no sign of any cousins (except for syakir).& there was some stares bcoz we are some kind of a stranger.Sape yg tk rase heran klau saje2 umah nenek die ade tamu pki baju maarif.Lol!Well,even me don't recognize them(well duh!they're not your cousins Amirah!They're your cousin's cousins!).
After the tahlil,the eating part which was the kecoh part & the talking tyme part(well,this tyme Ilyana n Nadz were the kecoh ones!Lol!).
& After I transforemd(chey!tuke baju pn blh transformed pe!),me n my family went to expo.
Yeah,I saw alot of ppl.Fuh!Ramai...
Okae...the first ppl I met were Jaja,Mar & Syera.
Haha!Ade sebab tu dorg ade kat expo!!!Ade..Ade...=p
Then,after walking here and there and watever.
My mother met her friend.& I also met my chilhood fren!!!
Okae...In a way,she's my chilhood fren.
Why do I say tat?!
Bcoz we were in the same kindergarten sch n the same year.The only difference is that,she's in a diff class.Alaaa,dulu class seblah2 je walaupon lain.Hehe!
& From Monday onwards,we're going to be in the same sch again but diff level in studies.
&& we're going to be neighbours again!Your class is just beside my class!!!
Cool or what?!Haha!
Why am I saying this?!
Oh,bcoz this childhood fren of mine is going to enter Pre-U Maarif!!!Hehe!
Only that she is taking the Azhar stream.=)
Haiz...happy jgk aku dpt jumpe kwn yg sdh berabad2 tahun tdk bertemu.Lol!
So,after that.My family n I went to This John Little sale.
The next person I met was Tsuraiya n her mom,Ust Asmah(Vice Principal).
Huhu!It's been so long we met eh Tsuraiya?!
The funny thing is,she asked where I'm studying rite now.Lol!
She forgt the ppl who enters for Pre-U!!!Haha!
Well,we just had a few mins chat.First,Coz I'm kinda shy to ask her alot of things infront of her mom n second was bcoz we're abt to leave though.
Haiz,nice meeting you fren!

Wahhh...Today,I met alot of my frens frm evry where.First,my classmate.Second,childhood fren.Third,Secondary fren.Fuh!Today is really a tiring day.
I'm beat!& sleepy.
Till then~

Oh oh oh!!!Before I frgt,
I just gt to knoe that Alia,my cousin,is Dina Aziz's,my junior, childhood fren.They used to be best fren in kindergarten.=D

Kini kau tiada,hanya aku...dilamun rindu.....

MiRoze exited at 11:16 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah