i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Tuesday, 13 January 2009 Hola!!! Hey! Hello!!! Hahaha!!! I don't know what's wrong with me nowadays... I'm all hype up!Like...I don't knoe how to describe it... But one of my fren said to me "Eh,Amirah skrg da ade 1001 personality eh...Skejap jd gangster,skejap jd makcik,skejap jd ustazah" Lol! Well,even I myself could feel my hormones are being crazy these days. Sometime,or shuld I say most of the tyme,you would see me like a calm & peaceful person. But when my mouth starts to open... It just came out any words that sometimes I didn't meant to let it out. Those words are like..Fuh! soo powerfull till gt attention frm ppl la seyy...Not those words that could hurt ppl's feeling though. But seriously...I sometimes didn't expect that I would even say those words! Haha!Don't believe me?! Go and ask Mar or Fyda who is currently sitting front row frm mine in class. Aku byk Karenah kn korg?!!Hahaha!!! Is this the real me? Hmm...two words.Go Figure! Hehe! So,I leave you guys thinking aite?! Take care... =) Kini kau tiada,hanya aku...Dilamun rindu.....
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |