Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 1 January 2009

Okay
Okay...
Just chat with someone...
Haha!
Great!
It's new year n I've received a news.
Well...
More of a story of this man.
He celebrate his new year at Holland V.
& wat a crazy man he is.
New year,n the first thing u did was disturbing the barista lady.
Boys.Freak!
Wtf.
Worse.
He went to the tender best shop!!!
Argh!
You knoe who u'll probably meet if u went there!
(Oh.If u dont knoe,then go n find out yourself.Lol! XD)
Damn!
Oh wat am i kidding!
Ppl always eat there if they're at Holland V!
Sooo...
Now.I just hope nothings gonna happen to meself.
Haiz...Problems nvr fail to get me.
Peace brother!

MiRoze exited at 2:35 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah