Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 9 January 2009

Qoute frm horoscope:
"If you're happy for a friend who has started a new relationship, be sure to show it."


Well,as a friend,I am happy for "you" of having a new relationship.Oh you know who you are my fren.=D
Just be very wise in making any decisions okae?

So yeah.
Today is the sleepiest day I have ever experienced.In the train,I slept frm boon lay all the way to Paya Lebar.Then,I slept while others reading Yasin.& I slept for a while (unlike Jaja) during GP lesson that last for 2hrs straight.My brain was sooooo blank after the tch went out of the class.Isn't it funny.My brain was supposed to be full of infos but no.The 2hr straight wasn't helping at all.Well,tch chosed the most boring topic ever!It's abt POLITICS!How can I be not sleepy?!
My eyes just couldn't take it when the nxt tch came in.So,in the middle of the period my head just landed on the table.Yeah,meera n jaja noticed.My eyes were so heavy!At that tyme,I've experienced the way my other classmtes felt when they're just too sleepy.This is soo like the first tyme for me!!!Hope I'm not gonna do tat again in class.=)

So,when I've reached home,nobody's at home.I was in my own world.I should have just crash onto bed but no I didn't do tat coz I was meeting jaja at JP.So,after getting ready n all,my sis just came back home frm sch.
Met jaja at arnd 5pm at JP.Went to This Fashion coz jaja has been hunting for a dress.Well,she is going to wear it this Sunday.Right girlfren?!*winks*
Haha!Lucky your brother gave you 20 bucks.Now you're happy n I'm just basically happy when my fren is happy!=)

Now my eyes are soo tiny.but i want to watch tonight's game.Well,if i'm lucky then maybe I could watch it tonight.If not,then I'll think of something.Oh wth!

Kini kau tiada,hanya aku...dilamun rindu.....

MiRoze exited at 11:11 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah