i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Monday, 19 January 2009 Todae class is gerek! Kecoh giler!The other two classes seems to be nicer than us.Lol!They're new tats the reason why. Haha! Tyme ust aja pn ade org amik kesempatan utk "merancakkan dunia" Lol. My classmates shuld know what n who i'm talking about.Oh that bussiness stationary girl...=P During Munakahat,I switched places with Mimi.Haha! It was crazy!Me,Sak n Norule were loud! When the class ended.Mimi told me this"Eh,Azyzah.Tmpt kau byk setan seyy...Aku jd ngantok giler!!!" Wahaha!!!! Crazy!Selama aku dudok situ tkde pape.XD Oh n there's tis tyme when me n Fyda hid Syadin's hp! Kekek giler nye tgk muke die. Atlast we hid it in her bag so she didn't even knoe if it's really being taken by someone or she frgt tat she put it inside her bag.Lol! Aisyah asik kene buli je eh!!! Haha!Nxt tyme don't throw eraser at me during maths class. You have to face the risk! Lol! Talking abt maths. Maths is seriously getting tougher. I was blur half way through. Lol! You really don't have to imagine how my face looks like.Heeh! Oh n I have replaced the batteries for my calculator!=D Okae...random.Well,syera should know how happy I am!*smirks* So today is 19th January 2009.It my Dad's birthday!!!*yeay* Hehe!Eventhough we didn't celebrate your bdae,It is one of the important days to me. You're the one who have been supporting the family.You've alot of patience when we were facing any kinds of probs in family.I love you Dad!Can I say I miss my dad?!I'm sure you guys are confuse.Okae let me explain abit.Everyday,My father went back from work at late night.So,as it is school days,there is 0.1% of me to be awake when he's back home.& when I wanted to go to school.He sleep after solat subuh.Well,he is tired.So,I didn't disturb him.Even us,sleep more hours than him.He probably woke up around 8 or 9 to go to work.Yah!I'm not sure if I could do that everyday.He sacrifice alot for us.I really-really love you Father! Happy 48th birthday Ayah! Semoga pnjg umor,murah rezeki n sihat2 selalu! Take care of your health father. I'll try my best to be a good daughter k?!Hehe! You're one of my loved ones who I really2 care about.=) Oh2,I'm glad that I'm the first person to wish my dad at midnight thru sms. He was still busy at his work place.Pity him. Kini kau tiada,hanya aku...dilamun rindu.....
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |