Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 16 January 2009

Wooo~!!!!
Minggu ini,
Saya bertahan!!!
I didn't sleep today's 2 hr GP lesson!
Nyehehehe!!!
Okae...random.



Yeay!
Today is another special day for another friend of mine!
Who?
Daud laaa!!!Da besar gegerl...=p
Happy 18th Birthday to you!!!Hope you like the skirt and the bracelet n the ring!
Wee~Love you Daud!!!
Hope all your dreams come true!^_^
Kau lah satu kwn aku sgt2 baik n have a gd taste in music!
Hah!Keep rocking yaw!!!

Oh,I miss to cycle!Everyday recycle but nvr go cycling.
Huhu!Let's go to East Coast anyone!


Kini kau tiada,hanya aku...dilamun rindu.....
Missing the existence of you in my life.

MiRoze exited at 5:51 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah