Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 15 January 2009

Yohaaa!!!
Hari ini sayer sungguh gembire kerana saya menerima bunga rose!Warna die merah jambu!
Oh wth.
Today is Thursday,15th.Haha!(Redundant.I knoe!)
& I received a bouqet of roses!

Lol!!!I wish.[Well,I'm sure my REAL prince will give me.Hehe!]
But I did received a rose today.A real one.
Last time,I received one from jaja but that's just a fake one lor.[But still can keep waaaat.Sheesh!]
The similarity of this n jaja's rose is that it is PINK![Yeay for pink.Haha!]
So,now the rose that i've just received is in a vase.Small one laa.
Hehe!I'm sure you've been wondering who the hell give Amirah a rose.
Okae...Now let's make you wonder longer.LOL!!!XD
Oh i also get a Kit-kat.Hehe!Da lame tk mkn coklat.

So,today in school.The class was as usual.CRAZY.
First period was Physical education.It was fun seyyy...Eventhough it was one damn tiring tyme.
Next issue was me n jaja sabo 'Amirah with some water splashes on her tudung.*Clue2*Kinda pathetic but she was complaining like"Hmph...ni jaja punye psl la aku jd basah!Hmph!!!"
Another nxt big issue was changing of seating arrangements for us.
Eventhough we were far frm our clicks,the class was still lively and kecoh as always even during studies.=)
Best!


Today is a very special day for a friend of mine.*Revealing*
'Amirah is her name.=)
I wanna wish you a Happy 19th Birthday!!!
Woohoo!One more year n you're 20!!No more teen!!!Lol!
I hope you like the presents from us.(It wasn't easy to find some presents for her!Like seriously!)
Do enjoy your special day n I hope all your wish(except for your dreamland wishes) come true!!!
Love you soo muchyyy!!!=D


So now you knoe who gave me n all my classmates a rose each right?!
If no,then I don't knoe wat to say anymore.Just go n figure yourself out.
Take care readers!
Senyum2 selalu!

Kini kau tiada,hanya aku...Dilamun rindu.....
Missing my late grandparents alot!

MiRoze exited at 4:07 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah