i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Friday, 27 February 2009 ![]() Hari ni hidop mcm happening gtu. Haha!Ape yg happening.More like tiring tu ade ar.Lol. K,pagi2 jek ade this unknown number msg aku by saying"hi,lg buat ape tu?" & I replied,"Tgh baca buku ar.Sebok jek kacau org pagi2!" Wahaha...wanna know why I replied that way?! Coz I knew who the sender!!Nk kene kn saya,tp akhirnye kene balik!XD Today,we gt another LG hp in the class.Jaja da join group kite la seyyy!Dulu mcm2 kau ckp psl LG eh.Penuh dugaan n rintangan aku hidop dgn hp LG ku.N skrg aku masih setia dgnnye.Cheyyy...setia keppe!XD Today seems to be another long n tiring day for me.All the upcoming tests have been listed down.So far we've gt 7 tests.& I really2 hope the number stops there. Today's lessons were draggy.Seriously.Usul fiqh being in a fast track,Ulum hadith read our research,GP watch videos(draggy videos!) n Fiqh also watch video (syarahan). Then,CCA.Wah.Bangra(is this how we spell it?!).The whole hour shaking ur body.Exhausted sey ! After school,gt this forum to show us briefly abt local uni.So,we could atleast have the rough idea which TRUE destination we're heading to.Yeah.Inspired.Done by most of my seniors.Proud of them to be in uni right now. I reached home around 9.30pm.Penat giler! K la I better go now.Tomorrow gt class to attend.I wanna get some rest now. Take care everyone.=)
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |