i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Monday, 16 February 2009 Shit happens these past few days. That's the reason I'm in no good mood. Well,you might not see it physically. Only ppl who knoe me well would recognise it. & I'm nt sure if any one out there saw it. Today, I'm sooo damn tired physically n mentally. Some people just doesn't have a heart.The only thing they would do is to make other ppl suffer n make their life happier.Wow.I hope they're satisfied with what they've achieved.& I wonder what do they actually get after doing it...Hmmm.Satisfaction that doesn't even bring any good deeds?! What a waste of time... I don't think any readers would even understand what I'm talking abt or who I'm referring to. Well,you don't have to coz it's gonna waste your precious time. This kind of ppl is a piece of s**t.They're so damn evil.They are humans too,but do they even recognise that there are other humans living in their surroundings?! Oh god!This post is damn EMO.I'm not gonna elaborate on this topic.Go figure. Oh! & another reason why I'm such in a bad mood is bcoz,for the mean tyme,I couldn't keep track of the tyme!!!Ah!Tyme is precious.I need a new watch!!!Like,seriously.I kept asking frens wats the tyme but not regularly coz I knew they'll feel frustated.Well,even I feel frustated bcoz I have to ask ppl around fr the tyme fr like gazillion times.O.O Never let it show,the pain I've grown~
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |