i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Tuesday, 24 February 2009 So,today I didn't attend school. Well...I'm sick of course.[Pikir suke2 keppe!] I was getting ready for school,but my head felt soo dizzy.Like really2 dizzy. I'm sure ppl would say,"eleh,stakat pening jek" Well,I wouldn't take the risk of going to school though. Say wat u wanna say coz If sumthing were to happen on my way to school or back frm school,it's not you who face the prob.I'm the one who gets the risk.Hey,I live soo far frm school.Long journey liao~ It's nt gerek to be at home while ur frens are at school happily studying. Yeah.Bored. Currently, my mind keep thinking of this person. Which I dislike doing it.But it keeps coming. Nearer.Gosh.Now I'm scared. I've gt nobody to protect me.=( Huhu! I hope I'm strong enough to face the challenges. Oh well...hmm. Ooooh-ooooh,I dreamt of someone!Someone who have been a long-lost in my life.How I wish those dreams come true.I wanna meet u again!It's been years babeh!>.< I wanna meet _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |