Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Yeay!Yeay!Yeay!

Jaja!!!!
Welcome back to school!!!!
1 week missing!
Everyone is happy to see you!
Get well soon kayyy?!
Tkmo pening2 ajek.
Kalau susa sgt pegy clinic yg kau gy then ketok kpale doctor tu!!!
Confirm baik punye!
Lol!

Today,
I did the worst essay EVER!
Haiyaaaaaa...my mistake though.
Nvm that.
There's something abt Ust. Sukarti today,
Couldn't figure it out.
But she seems happy!
Haha!Despite last week's incidents.
She was some kind-of hyper today.
I'm not sure if the others notice.
But hell yeah,I did.
I told you I'm an observant.
Haha!
Da mcm Ust Sukarti plak.
Die lagi observe org luar dalam.
LOL!!!XD
Okaee...don't get me wrong when I said that.
She's a great tch and she's been fabulous as a principle.
Somehow,she inspired me.
Hehe.
=D

Ouh,there's something happened yesterday.
My uncle somehow had a minor accident.
Luckily he's okae.Just some cuts n bruised(plus a salah urat at his left joint) at his "sexy" legs.Lol!
It happened at around 11pm.That was when I had my deep "beauty" sleep already.
He didn't noticed that the road have some portion of sand that have been spilled frm those big vehicles that carrys loads of it.
So he just drove his bike as per normal n just slid when he hits the sand.
Yeah.Scary.
I received the msged frm my sis in the morning when I was on my way to the toilet.
I was half-asleep(yeah,u can say i'm a zombie in every morning).But when I heard the word "accident" and "cik didi",my eyes went O.O or maybe bigger.When my sister saw that,she quickly finished her sentenced.Lol.
How typical I am.Always gt shocked easily by this kind of news.
How can I NOT be shocked.
Cik Lah n Cik Yusoff had a "crazy" accident last year and yet,they're still healing frm it.
Yet now another one gt it too.
Seriously scaryyy.

So,the main story is :
BE CAREFUL WHEREVER & WHENEVER.Not only driving but ANYTHING!!!!
You wouldn't know all this things might happen.

I think that's all for today.
Take care everyone.=)
Love you ppl.

MiRoze exited at 7:04 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah