Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 28 March 2009

Today,
As usual,tuition.Well,I was kinda late but I didnt bother to get up so fast. I felt soo weak.
Huhu! For the first tyme,I didnt bring my caluculator seyy.
Otw to kimmy's house,I saw Aisyah came out frm 7-eleven. I tried to catch up with her but I failed.So,I didnt bother to catch her up by just walking taking my own sweet tyme(nt really sweet though).lol.
Well,every week,fyda had been msging me while I'm walking towards kimmy's house.I didn't realise tat my hp received a msg frm her.So,I didnt reply her msg.& I always open her msg in kimmy's house where she was in the same place with me.lol.Fyda sedih eh tk dpt reply.Sorry!^^
Byk2 org,fyda pnye yg aku tk reply.Sory fyda!

After class,went to TM.Had our lunch at the usual place.Otw to TM,Aisyah was the first person that realise I'm not okay.Heh! Segugut la. My stomach felt so pain. She asked me if I was ok.
I thot I could keep the pain to myself but it seems my face looks pale and sick.So,i told her the truth.Then fyda asked me the same qn.lol. Told you I couldn't keep it to myself.So,i asked them if my face looks different.They said yes.Oh well.Nasibku.
Jln2 jap ikot dorg pastu balik sorg.Tk continue jln2 ngn dorg sbb da sakit sgt.
Thx frens for the concern!Appreciate it alot! Love u gerls so much!^^

Currently enduring the pain while wondering what's missing.It's been a while I have been thinking about it and still couldnt figure out what's the thing that I feel is missing.Hmmm...
Sooner or later,I'm gonna get the answer.
So long everyone.=)

MiRoze exited at 5:48 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah