Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Monday, 23 March 2009

Today school reopen after a week of holiday.
Yeah.Gt to meet n see each n everyone's faces again.
Jaja said I was quiet today. Am I tat noisy fr any other normal days?!
Well, i don't know what's the reason,
but now my body feels weak.
Even in the morning I kinda complained to jaja tat I felt dizzy.Huhu!
Oh god. Hope I could make it fr tmrw's test.

On a lighter note, I'm sooo happy fr yesterday's Liverpool result! Yeay! 5-0 . More than what I've expected.Woo~ Thanks to Kuyt fr the first goal followed by Riera n the last three goal were scored by my Steven Gerrard!Woo~ Syg Gerrard! *muah*.




It's nt the right time fr me to do soul searching my friend. At the age of 18?! I don't think I'm ready for any relationship. So....thanks for the so called "advice".=) Not now but will take those advice when I'm older n more matured.

MiRoze exited at 9:38 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah