Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Monday, 9 March 2009


Today,we had the maulid event at school.So,no belajar.Woo~
I felt exhausted after the event.Well,the seniors was being selected and been given jobs to do.Yeah.Tiring.Most frens went back early and the mess haven't been cleared up.Eventhough my job was done,I pitied those tchers n frens who were struggling cleaning up.So I stayed till everything is clean.=)

Yeah.OK.That is that.Went back home.Then went to a place to accompany someone to collect something.We were kinda lost at that particular tyme.HAH! So many things happen in our journey to reach that place. With the non-stop rain n all.Segala rintangan.Cheyyyy~
It was hilarious yet scary?! Dont get it? Nvm then.=D
What an experienced.Hoho!

After we finally found the place and collect the thing,we went to The Coffee Bean to chill for a while.It was a superb tyme spending tyme there with someone we care about.Yeay~
Thanks for the nice drink n the delicious cake.=)
Love2!!!


To whom it may concern,
How could you be so heartless?!

MiRoze exited at 8:12 pm

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah