Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Saturday, 21 March 2009

Yeay! I'm back frm my vacation. It was superb.Heh!
Like wat I've told you, there are mostly ustazahs. Ade ustazah2 Al-Junied jgk. Haha!
Let me recap some of their names.Ermmm...Ust Aisyah,ust Anggrani (ni aku tk sure ar.Hah!),ust Radhiah,ust Norehah,ust rukyah & Ust Masriah.Oh n Ust Masykurah?! Yeah.Tu sume name ustazah yg aku igt. The rest ermm..satu ustaz.Ustaz Jasmani.2 bdk Al-junied.Name Hanan & Zikri.Kekek ar dorg.Best!

We went to ALOT of places fr the whole 3 days. Kaki blh patah whoo~ Tp saye kuat.Chey...mcm phm.
Day one, we went to Msjid India.Well,nt much thing to say abt the first day.
Day 2 is the best.Nt really ar.But it's the day where we went alot of places such as penulisan Al-Quran(museum?!) n the planetarium.Yeah.Oh & Some mosques too.Ade lagik tmpt la kte pegy tp tk igt name die.Oh plus KLCC & Petaling street.=D
Last day,went to Putra jaya&Nilai tiga.The places I've stated are some tat I could remember.So its nt all ar.Still alot of places.

Can I stop here?! Malas nk citer pnjg2.All I can say is Gerek ar.Eh,tk! SUPERB! Ahhh,tu br btol.=D

Oh n pix will be update soon.Find in my facebook ar.If I'm rajin,then I'll post some of it here.=D
TC!

MiRoze exited at 1:03 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah