Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Sunday, 15 March 2009

Yesterday is the best. Woo~ Liverpool gt the devils down! 4-1!!!
Victory!!!

Well...I didnt watch fully though,coz I went to the RC thingy event at my neighbourhood's area there.This is bcoz one of my sis was perfoming. & as an elder sister, I would always support any of my sister's perfomances.=D

So,here is my sis. She looks darker due to the make up.Haha! Nvr saw her with dark skin before.Coz she's always white.Okay,nt really white ar.



After the performance, I quickly ran to go back home and watch the Liverpool vs ManU game. Sadly,It was already 1-1. I didnt gt to watch how they scored.Ouh well...In the bright side,I gt to watch the other THREE goals made by Liverpool!Yeah.

After the game ends,I was tired by that time.Who wouldn't?!I mean,in the morning went to tuition then spent tyme with frens at Tamp.Then,the event.So,I was lying on my bed n smsed some ppl about the game.One of them was Fahmi.While msging him,suddenly I switched off already.So,I didnt reply his msg.Haiyo.So sorry ar!Didnt mean it.Next tyme I msg ar!>.<


Love Liverpool. More Love to Gerrard!^^

MiRoze exited at 11:47 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah