Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 10 April 2009

First of all...
I wanna wish a Happy fabulous 18th Birthday to
Lovely Rafidah Binte Ayob!^^

Sory fyda,I was browsing thru my pix folders but i couldnt find ur pix.Oh n the only pix i culd remember was ur pix in Maryna's facebook.Which is not really a good one.Heh!

So,my sweet fren,hope you have a wonderful life n hope all your dream come true!
May Allah bless you!^^
Love you many2!Oh n enjoy shopping at expo!Hehe!

Well...Today is a public holiday. & I'm bored.I have no plans at all.Org kate "revise la." Hmm...maybe I should.But is tat what I'm gonna do the whole day?!
Haiyaaaa...so boring.
Ah.Nvm.I'll think of something later.
Bye!

MiRoze exited at 9:34 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah